+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10, из 11.

Тема: Hello

Xenowolf

По умолчанию Hello

Hello everyone...
    i just want to say sorry for bursting in like that can writing in english, my problem is that i can talk and understand russain but i cant read or write on it so i have to use english.

i did hear about this game for some time now and no i found where to read about it from first base... but its all in russain ... can anyone help me out abit ? give some information about it in English/Hewbrew?

thank you and i wish i could join your "small" upcoming game and if i am able even help set it up in some way

I hardly understand what you ask for. Link to Fallout official page? Link to fan site in English? Link to Fallout download? Translation of all rules and following discussions of Fallout field game? Anycase you can try type in Google Fallout. And you definitely can ask for help in translation.
    And you are definitely wellcomed on small upcoming game. Games with both Hebrew speakers and Russian speakers have some disadvantages but do exist. You should speak with Elverin (game master).

Xenowolf

you totaly missunderstood me ... what i meant is i do talk in russian i just cant read it at all ...

about the game itself, i played all parts of it on PC and i am about 1 year active in the israely Airsoft games(team leader myself) what i wanted to know is how can i help on this game and if there anyone or anything i can join coz not so good in Roleplaying myself yet

ps. you can answer in hebrew if its easyer for anyone ...
    pps. Maniak is the one who told me about the game

Xenowolf, let me please explain them

Объясняю! он просто напросто давно в израиле и не умеет читать и писать, просит чтобы ему помогли понять правила.
    Я конечно в сним встречусь и постараюсь разжевать насколько возможно, но этого мало.
    R.I.P. = Rest In Pieces!

Xenowolf

thank you Elverin ... btw i found alot of information about fallout ... like Timeline that is missing from before the nuke war and full game devs info about the areas and groups of people in game ... want me to add it here? or anything?

the link to the mentioned document is already placed on the site still, thanx for care
    R.I.P. = Rest In Pieces!

Sorry, but I can't translate all the game rules. If you have smaller questions I can try to answer.
    Ingame time: year 2241 (+-Fallout2).
    If you want to learn about roleplaying you can try begin in Wikipedia (and links listed there). Unfortunately it is US-centered.

Почётный флудераст
    Я тру!

Xenowolf, a ty by ponyal, esli by tebe pisali po russki latinskimi bukvami?

Xenowolf

yeah sure i can in some way

Почётный флудераст
    Я тру!

Togda mozhet, perevesti tebe pravila na latinskie bukvy? Eto budet proshche, tak kak v internete polno avtomatizirovannyh perevodilok takogo plana

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя

Thread Information